The Norfolk & Norwich Festival are looking for local people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be participants in an unique interactive performance ‘We meet in paradise’ by Berlin-based artists TheatreFragile, part of Norfolk & Norwich Festival 2017.
The Norfolk & Norwich Festival want to bring unheard voices to the centre of this interactive performance that poetically presents the complex issues of exile.
- Are you or have you been a refugee or asylum seeker?
- Do you or have you worked closely with refugees?
- Are you interested in the performing arts and storytelling?
- It is free to participate
- The Norfolk & Norwich Festival can help cover transport costs
If you would like to be involved, or if you have any concerns, questions on queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Participation & Engagement team: