You can get involved in a number of ways:
Attend a Meeting
We hold monthly meetings which everyone is Welcome to attend.
They take place in the Charing Cross Centre in Norwich from 7:30pm on the third Wednesday of every month.
Take part in a Campaign
It would be marvellous if as many people as possible could write about these cases.
We take action within Norwich and the local area to raise awareness. This may take the form of demonstrations, fundraising event or media campaigns.
Any help you can offer, even if it is turning up to one of our events is always appreciated, please do get in touch.
Sign up to our Mailing List
Keep up to date with our Campaigns, News and Events by subscribing to our mailing list
Donate to Amnesty
You can donate money to Amnesty in one of two ways, either donating directly via cheque or online payment or by leaving Amnesty a gift in your will.
- Details on how you can donate to Amnesty online, by direct debit and via cheque are available a https://www.amnesty.org.uk/giving/donate/give-monthly
- You can set up a gift in your will using the information on http://www.amnesty.org.uk/leave-gift-your-will
Amnesty International UK
- Join Amnesty International UK – www.amnesty.org.uk
Other Campaigning Organisations
- Join the Amnesty Children’s Human Rights Network
- European Court of Human Rights – www.echr.coe.int/ECHR
- Protect your Civil Liberties – www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk
- Norwich Peace Camp www.norwichpeace.org
- Norwich Pride www.norwichpride.org.uk
- Equality and Human Rights Council www.equalityhumanrights.com